NOW is the time to learn where your apparel is made and under what conditions! Make sure your lifestyle is not endangering the lives of others! Buy fair trade and other ethical certifications.
- Bangladeshi Garment Workers, UIC Students Join Forces In Call For Improved Factory Conditions
- Report says U.S clothing companies operating in Guatemala deprived workers of wages
- U.S. Procurement Examined
- One woman's quest to bring the concept of 'fair trade' to Taiwan
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Opponents Score Major Victory
- Celebrating 25 Years of Fairtrade