North Suburban Fair Trade Network
The North Suburban Fair Trade Network, an affiliate of Chicago Fair Trade, works to build awareness in the north suburban communities of fair trade as a strategy to the reduce global poverty and protect the earth.
The leadership committee meets monthly at the Christ United Methodist Church in Deerfield. Help us build fair trade awareness:
- Introduce fair trade products to your workplace, local school, or congregation.
- Volunteer to bring fair trade curriculum to schools.
- Write articles for local media!
- Assist with educational outreach and events
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
- Student Activists Honor Rana Plaza anniversary with Action
- Bangladeshi Garment Workers, UIC Students Join Forces In Call For Improved Factory Conditions
- Report says U.S clothing companies operating in Guatemala deprived workers of wages
- U.S. Procurement Examined
Run For Change
Support our Team
This year CFT has 5 runners committed to run the marathon and raise funds for our work! Your contribution will support our efforts to raise awareness of sweatshop labor and improve the lives of global apparel workers through our sweatfree campaign