North Suburban Fair Trade Network
The North Suburban Fair Trade Network, an affiliate of Chicago Fair Trade, works to build awareness in the north suburban communities of fair trade as a strategy to the reduce global poverty and protect the earth.
The leadership committee meets monthly at the Christ United Methodist Church in Deerfield. Help us build fair trade awareness:
- Introduce fair trade products to your workplace, local school, or congregation.
- Volunteer to bring fair trade curriculum to schools.
- Write articles for local media!
- Assist with educational outreach and events
- Student Activists Honor Rana Plaza anniversary with Action
- Bangladeshi Garment Workers, UIC Students Join Forces In Call For Improved Factory Conditions
- Report says U.S clothing companies operating in Guatemala deprived workers of wages
- U.S. Procurement Examined
- One woman's quest to bring the concept of 'fair trade' to Taiwan
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Opponents Score Major Victory