Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative
Expands on the model of the Lutheran World Relief Coffee Project, that introduced Lutheran congregations to fair trade. IFTI works with fair trade coffee companies and a coalition of faith-based international organizations and religious denominations to significantly expand the purchase of fair trade coffee in the U.S., increase advocacy on behalf of fair trade, and improve the lives of small coffee farmers.
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
- Student Activists Honor Rana Plaza anniversary with Action
- Bangladeshi Garment Workers, UIC Students Join Forces In Call For Improved Factory Conditions
- Report says U.S clothing companies operating in Guatemala deprived workers of wages
- U.S. Procurement Examined
Run For Change
Support our Team
This year CFT has 5 runners committed to run the marathon and raise funds for our work! Your contribution will support our efforts to raise awareness of sweatshop labor and improve the lives of global apparel workers through our sweatfree campaign