Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative
Expands on the model of the Lutheran World Relief Coffee Project, that introduced Lutheran congregations to fair trade. IFTI works with fair trade coffee companies and a coalition of faith-based international organizations and religious denominations to significantly expand the purchase of fair trade coffee in the U.S., increase advocacy on behalf of fair trade, and improve the lives of small coffee farmers.
- Hardship on Mexican Farms a Bounty for US Tables
- For Ald Pawar Anti-Sweatshop Efforts Are Personal
- Globalfest Featured on WBEZ's World View
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!