Interfaith Fair Trade Initiative
Expands on the model of the Lutheran World Relief Coffee Project, that introduced Lutheran congregations to fair trade. IFTI works with fair trade coffee companies and a coalition of faith-based international organizations and religious denominations to significantly expand the purchase of fair trade coffee in the U.S., increase advocacy on behalf of fair trade, and improve the lives of small coffee farmers.
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!
- Aldermen advance anti-sweatshop ordinance
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
Holiday Fairs Schedule
|CFT at Green Festival|
Sun Oct 26, 2014 @02:00PM - 03:00PM
|Old St. Pats Solidarity Market|
Sun Nov 09, 2014 @09:00AM - 01:00PM
|Globalfest Latin America|
Fri Nov 14, 2014 @05:30PM - 09:00PM
|Fair Trade Gift Boutique at Christ United Methodist Church|
Sat Nov 15, 2014 @09:00AM - 03:00PM
| Fair Trade Gift Boutique at Christ United Methodist Church|
Sun Nov 16, 2014 @11:30AM - 02:00PM