Chicago Students for Fair Trade
Chicago Students for Fair Trade is a network of students from different educational institutions organizing around the issue of trade justice. We seek to raise awareness about Fair Trade on our college campuses and contribute to the movement for trade justice.
- NY TIMES Fair Trade Movement Extends to Clothing
- Was Your T-shirt Made in the Dhaka Garment Factory?
- Mandela Family Launches Line of Fair Trade Wines
- Environmental Impacts of World's Largest Food Companies
- Columbia Coffee Growers on Strike
- Data Show Eco-Fashion a Smarter Choice for Conscious Consumers, Brands Alike
Support Our Campaign
Link Youth to Global Producers