- (13 images)
On April 24th, 2014 DePaul University, Chicago Fair Trade and Redgie's Designs hosted a fashion show of fair trade, vintage, recycled and Alta Gracia fashions. This event was in honor of the Rana Plaza collapse, one of the deadliest garment factory catastrophes.
- Globalfest Africa 2013
- (25 images)
- From Bean to Bar
- (10 images)
- GlobalFest Asia 2012
- (0 images)
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!
- Aldermen advance anti-sweatshop ordinance
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance