- (13 images)
On April 24th, 2014 DePaul University, Chicago Fair Trade and Redgie's Designs hosted a fashion show of fair trade, vintage, recycled and Alta Gracia fashions. This event was in honor of the Rana Plaza collapse, one of the deadliest garment factory catastrophes.
- Globalfest Africa 2013
- (25 images)
- From Bean to Bar
- (10 images)
- GlobalFest Asia 2012
- (0 images)
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!
- Aldermen advance anti-sweatshop ordinance
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
Run For Change
Support our Team
This year CFT has 4 runners committed to run the marathon and raise funds for our work! Your contribution will support our efforts to raise awareness of sweatshop labor and improve the lives of global apparel workers through our sweatfree campaign