Membership in CFT
Members of CFT come from both organizations and individuals. There are four categories of organizaions, business members, NGO's, faith organizations and educational institutions/student groups. Each category selects 3 delegates to the Board of Directors, with individuals selecting up to 5 at large members. We invite groups and individuals to become part of the growing fair trade movement in Chicago!
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!
- Aldermen advance anti-sweatshop ordinance
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
- Student Activists Honor Rana Plaza anniversary with Action
|Globalfest Latin America|
Fri Nov 14, 2014 @05:30PM - 09:00PM
Run For Change
Support our Team
This year CFT has 5 runners committed to run the marathon and raise funds for our work! Your contribution will support our efforts to raise awareness of sweatshop labor and improve the lives of global apparel workers through our sweatfree campaign