Membership in CFT
Members of CFT come from both organizations and individuals. There are four categories of organizaions, business members, NGO's, faith organizations and educational institutions/student groups. Each category selects 3 delegates to the Board of Directors, with individuals selecting up to 5 at large members. We invite groups and individuals to become part of the growing fair trade movement in Chicago!
- Hardship on Mexican Farms a Bounty for US Tables
- For Ald Pawar Anti-Sweatshop Efforts Are Personal
- Globalfest Featured on WBEZ's World View
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!