Welcome to Chicago Fair Trade
Accessing More Fair Trade Products in our Stores
Consumer demand continues to be the driving force in getting more Fair Trade products in our stores.
Take this action step and help us bring more Fair Trade Wine and Spirits to the shelves at Whole Foods, who already offer a wide variety of fair trade products...just not these.
Contact Daniel Connelly & John Hootman at the Streetervilee Wholefoods 225 Grand Avenue. 312-379-7900.
Fair Play Chicago
Chicago Youth are learning about fair trade while enjoying a soccer game. Involve your school in learning about the world through the stories of fair trade producers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago As a Fair Trade City
Chicago reached fair trade city status May 2011, which made Chicago the largest fair trade city in the U.S. and the third largest globally (behind London and Toronto) More at www.fairtradetownsusa.org
- Reality Show Sends Fashion Bloggers to Sweatshop
- Harry Potter Alliance Wins Duel Against Child Slavery
- Hardship on Mexican Farms a Bounty for US Tables
- For Ald Pawar Anti-Sweatshop Efforts Are Personal
- Globalfest Featured on WBEZ's World View
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
|SAVE THE DATE: World Fair Trade Day in Daley Plaza May 6 & 7|
Wed May 06, 2015
Join the Climate Ride