Welcome to Chicago Fair Trade
Who Made Your Clothes?
Amilka Khanam was trapped under rubble when the Rana Plaza building collapsed last year. This spring, Amilka visited Chicago; at an event co-hosted by Chicago Fair Trade, she asked:
"We are making clothing for you. Will you stand with us in Bangladesh?"
|Continue Action to Make Chicago a sweatfree city!|
Learn more about our Sweatfree Chicago campaign
Fair Play Chicago
Chicago Youth are learning about fair trade while enjoying a soccer game. Involve your school in learning about the world through the stories of fair trade producers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago As a Fair Trade City
Chicago reached fair trade city status May 2011, which made Chicago the largest fair trade city in the U.S. and the third largest globally (behind London and Toronto) More at www.fairtradetownsusa.org
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!
- Aldermen advance anti-sweatshop ordinance
- An End to Sweatshop-Made City Workers’ Uniforms in Chicago?
- Emanuel, Pawar join forces on anti-sweatshop ordinance
- Student Activists Honor Rana Plaza anniversary with Action
|Globalfest Latin America|
Fri Nov 14, 2014 @05:30PM - 09:00PM
Run For Change
Support our Team
This year CFT has 5 runners committed to run the marathon and raise funds for our work! Your contribution will support our efforts to raise awareness of sweatshop labor and improve the lives of global apparel workers through our sweatfree campaign