Welcome to Chicago Fair Trade
Reflections on 2014
We are grateful for the many ways you have helped CFT increase support for fair trade this year. Thank you! We'll need your continued support to make our dream for a sweatfree city a reality.
Fair Play Chicago
Chicago Youth are learning about fair trade while enjoying a soccer game. Involve your school in learning about the world through the stories of fair trade producers. Contact email@example.com
Chicago As a Fair Trade City
Chicago reached fair trade city status May 2011, which made Chicago the largest fair trade city in the U.S. and the third largest globally (behind London and Toronto) More at www.fairtradetownsusa.org
- Hardship on Mexican Farms a Bounty for US Tables
- For Ald Pawar Anti-Sweatshop Efforts Are Personal
- Globalfest Featured on WBEZ's World View
- CFT and Alderman Pawar talk about anti sweatshop ordinance on WBEZ
- Ordinance prohibits city uniforms to be purchased from sweatshops
- Sweatfree Ordinance advances!